• 200 hour RYT Certified Yoga Instructor via Fitness Education Network (formerly FRA)
• Taught over 600 yoga classes to all populations in various settings
• teaching for over 15 years
• Fully insured
~ Presently teach weekly classes in my home studio.
- Teacher at Pipal Leaf Yoga in Needham
- Rehabilitation yoga (chair, bed, post op. and seniors)
- Torah Yoga (Temple Beth Elohim of Wellesley, Temple Beth Shalom of Needham)
- Clinical (Brookline Community Mental Health Center training)
- Kids: Needham After School Program
- Hotel guests (Jamaica, Bermuda, Lake George's Wiawaka)
- Tufts Healthcare, Watertown: Employee yoga in office health club
Beth Nast, RYT- 200, has been teaching yoga since 2007. Trained first as a Personal Fitness Trainer (ACSM) in 2005, she was drawn into yoga’s therapeutic power as a student for more than 10 years. Her passion for yoga led her to focus on helping others incorporate the unique benefits of yoga into all aspects of their lives. Beth brings together varied styles of yoga and movement as a means to achieve peace of mind through learning to love oneself completely. No class is the same. “I teach from where I am at the moment, and where my class is at any given time. There is no limit to what can enter each class: meditation, philosophical readings, breathe work, meditation, Kundalini kriyas, aromatherapy, Yoga Nidra, Yin, Yang... the list is unending. The goal the same: heal, nurture, grow and feel as good as you can on and off the mat. The practice of yoga is there for when you need it, which is why it's called a practice. You are preparing all the time for challenges in life."
As I learn and grow, I share best practices with my students. Our journey takes us to a place where mind, body and spirit become one.
My strong desire to help those I connect with extends out to all populations: from young children to senior adults, from the healthy to those challenged with health concerns. This passion comes from my own commitment to live in harmony, surrounded by things and people I care deeply about.
As it turns out, helping others is just one of the things in life that I care deeply about. Bringing yoga to others makes me feel gratified, alive and truly happy.
Living life with as much love, beauty and intelligence
is part of my lifelong journey.
Yoga is there to help.
Compliments from clients: